Introducing the EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height of the body.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
Learn more here
- Max. DPI: 8200
- Sensortyp: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Hauptswitch-Typ: Omron - 20 Million Click Lifecycle
- Programmierbare Tasten: 9
- Min./Max. Gewicht: 121g/134g (without cable)
- Max. Polling-/Report-Rate: 1000Hz
- LED-Farbe: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Fußtyp: Low Friction PTFE
- Max. Anzahl Profile: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Höhe: 1.53in - 38.862mm
- Länge: 4.64in - 117.86mm
- Breite: 2.25in - 57.15mm
- Dieses Produkte hat eine Garantie von 3 Jahren wenn es bei EVGA registriert wurde. Registration is recommended.
Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
Adjustable height system supports all gamers
Adjustable DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Adjustable weight system
Highest quality materials and Omron switches
Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
Customer Reviews of the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse with Customer Size and Weight, 8200 DPI, Profile Management, 9 Buttons, Ambidextrous 901-X1-1103-KR (901-X1-1103-KR)
Do you own this product?
Write a Review
Compatibility of the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse with Customer Size and Weight, 8200 DPI, Profile Management, 9 Buttons, Ambidextrous 901-X1-1103-KR (901-X1-1103-KR)